7:00pm Meet and greet
7:15pm News / Current Events
7:30pm Part 1: Installing Umbrel, Start9, and Raspiblitz
At this meeting, we will:
- Look at these three popular self-hosted server operating systems using three different computers.
- Download the system image file for each.
- Transfer the image to each computer's disk. We'll use both a standard Raspberry Pi 4 with an SD card as well as a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with onboard storage.
- Boot each computer and go through the initial setup process.
- Take a look at the user interface of each operating system.
- See the initial Bitcoin blockchain download start on each computer.
The event is hosted at McCarthy Stevenot Agency, Inc:
209 Main St
Milford, OH 45150
(Looks like an art gallery and has old trains in the front window).